worried bout my chile rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worried bout my chile rose

hi everyone.im a little worried because my chile rose has just had a moult and her old carapace is stuck on her still.will this come off on its own?shes been walking round allday now with it on still.thanx

If she's walking around fine, then i say leave it. It's not as crucial as the abdomen being stuck onto her.

I believe you use a very dilute soap solution applied to the old skin to remove it if you wish to, but personally i wouldn't bother.
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

This can happen from time to time. If it's not too stuck, try to gently ease it off using a damp paint brush and a pair of foreceps. Usually a small piece will remain attached to the pedicel (waist) and sometimes the carapce can get stuck in the same area with following moults, just keep a watch next time around and try to remove it while the skin is still relatively soft.
      Guy...
      www.giantspiders.com

Comment

ok thanx il give it a go.

Comment

Working...
        X