ESCAPEES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESCAPEES

Went to clean out the arby tank that my avic avic died in a few weeks ago and found a moult, nothing new about that you may say, but the avic was adult when I bought her, this was a juvy moult. Moved the substrate, and there it was, 3" leg span, 18 months old, a parahybana, another one, how many more are in the house still I wonder.
    Mary
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

And it had be cohabiting with the A.Avic for those 18months? Could it have possibly given the A.Avic a bite and caused the death in the first place?
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

I only said that to Trevor just after we found it. It's strange, but until today we never saw it before. I was about to throw the substrate in the compost bin, this one is very lucky, I've named it noel ha ha.
      Mary
      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

I found one of my Brachypelma albopilosum spiderlings living happily in my 'death's head cockroach' tank. Obviously it likes having food on tap, so there it stays
        Richard

Comment

Working...
        X