which avic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which avic?

help plz.im comin to the end of my capacity for anymore ts and im set on getting 2 avics.ive already decided to have an avic avic as i had 1 before and loved it.but which other avic do i have?im not gonna hold it so it dont matter if its too skittish etc.any ideas?i like a.versicolor but im not sure.thanx

My fave has to be Avicularia versicolor.
    Avicularia purpurea and minatrix are also great but versis win for me!

Comment

I guess after a really tough fight I would have to agree with Layla and say a versicolour would be best. Though I must admit I feel like a real betrayer to my A.purpurea's who are both compleate sweeties and gentle as anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah.s
        I guess after a really tough fight I would have to agree with Layla and say a versicolour would be best. Though I must admit I feel like a real betrayer to my A.purpurea's who are both compleate sweeties and gentle as anything.

What wrong with A purpure and it's metallic purple sheen.

I like them better than versicolour and there harder to get hold of too

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

thanx

im thinking that im probably gonna get an Avic minatrix.i been looking at them and i like them alot.then maybe a versi when i have room.thanx every1

Comment

I personally agree with you Graham but as I was reconmending a T for someone else I was not sure they would appreciate the true beauty of purps as we do.

Comment

Purps are also a favourite of mine. But I dont care how common versis are they are still stunningly beautiful.
              Avic minatrix is a good choice also. My female is beautiful! I hope you manage to find one!

Comment

Working...
              X