STOP PRESS**THE FIRST ALL COLOUR JOURNAL HITS THE STREETS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP PRESS**THE FIRST ALL COLOUR JOURNAL HITS THE STREETS

By now you will have all read the announcement on the site about the new Journal. This is a giant step forward for the BTS. Volume 21 no 1 is our first ever all colour issue and it contains an extra 4 pages. This is a milestone for us and we are undeniably proud of our progress.

The new issue will be posted tomorrow and should be with you over the next few days. OK, it is a little late but hey its Christmas and Santas helpers were all busy. Richard has worked hard to get this issue out and my personal thanks go out to him.

So if any of you sinners have not renewed from 20 no 4 then get writing now. I will be sending you a reminder.

The BTS remains at the heart of the hobby and with your help we will make 2006 the best year ever for the hobby

Angela BTS Secretary
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

THE LATEST JOURNAL

You've done your bit Angela, now it is up to the wonderful, efficient, productive, happy, never-rip-a cheque-by-accident, effective, never-lose-a-parcel, value for money, can't knock, won't knock postal system to kick into action.

What's that film...The postman only rings twice? Yeah, right.

Mmmmmmmmm!

Comment

I have had nothing but trouble recently with my postie *shock horror* so fingers crossed we get it....and our reminder lol :P

Comment

well everyone the Journal was posted at 10.13am GMT on 03/01/06 so it should be with you Brits by tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Our European friends should get it within a week and the Rest of the World ( who know?)

Let me know as I am monitoring the Royal Mail.

All journals have been sent out 1st class and by Airmail to foreign shores.

I need to know.

1. When you recieve it.
        2. If it is damaged.
        3. If it has post marks
        4. Oh, and what you all think of it.

Ray

British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Got our copy this morning, arrived in perfect condition. Looks really good inside as well, and for all you slackers that didn't buy a BTS t-shirt at the show (me included) there's an order form for you to rectify that mistake (something i'll do on friday when i finally get paid )

Good work guys!
          And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Got Mine this morning (Enfield EN2). All in good condition postmarked 4th Jan.
            Ta

Comment

1 today
              2 no
              3 no or should I say I didn't look
              4 very good Nice to see alot more colour. I found the blondi article very interesting

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

Comment

Got ours today,perfect condition,postmarked and a fine publication it is too. Plenty for everyone there, thanks for all your hard work,Richard, Angela and Ray. It can only get better folks.
                Mary
                spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Hi Ray, mine arrived today too, all postmarked & complete with renewal form - misspelt again cracking looking journal this time.

See you soon,

Mike.
                  www.serpents-web.co.uk a work in progress.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Have you joined the BTS yet? If not why not? See the E-store to join online now

What is understood does not need to be discussed!

Comment

Hiya! We got our copy yesterday...franked....good condition and it had all its pages Ray :P
                    My Git of a hubby didnt wake me up to tell me it was there so he could read it first
                    The article by Steve Nunn was erm Long! Gotta get back to that one me thinks!
                    Cheers for all the hard work guys!

Comment

Well, our posty arrived this morning....empty handed

Can't understand why it hasn't turned up yet , postcode is B68 so it's not like we're in the 'sticks'

Hopefully tomorrow ay
                      Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

Got mine on Thursday too. Good condition and looking forward to the T. blondi article as my little one a really feisty sling!

Love the full colour too!

Comment

Working...
                        X