Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Mack and Welcome, just watched the video and what a great set up you have, and look forward to seeing some more pictures in the future. And a 35 year old Smithi Wow

Comment

• Hey

Hello, finally we have joined the BTS and are very happy to be here, im on two other forums under the profile name alex88. Just wanted to say hello to everyone else on here

Alex Ferguson
      Proud member of the BTS

Comment

• hi

hi im julie just joined the bts. nice to meet you

julie butcher

Comment

• Originally posted by julie butcher View Post
          hi im julie just joined the bts. nice to meet you

julie butcher
          Welcome Julie

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Julie

My Collection:

Comment

• Hi Ju and Alex
              good to see you in here at last
              My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

• It's going to take some time . . .

It will take some time to read through all of these introductions, but I do look forward to "meeting" everyone on the forum. My name is Thomas Pitchford. My wife, Heather Tisdale, is debating signing up for her own account but don't be too surprised to hear her chime in quite often as we raise our third "little girl", our lasiadora parahybana, LilyRose. We also hope to attend the big annual expo in Coseley next year but please let me know of any other events that may be happening over the next few months in case I have not read about them yet. Until later, cheers!

Tom
                So how do you know your tarantula is British?

Comment

• Hi Thomas and welcome to the forum, it's a nice friendly atmosphere and I am sure you will both enjoy it.

Comment

• How do?

Greeting all, my name is Ed. I'm not new to T's (numbers 27-31 will be arriving thie week) but am new to this forum. I've been meaning to come over here for some time and finally had the opportunity to do so last night. So far I like what I see, everyone seems pretty laid back so here's to a good relationship with all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Sherman View Post
                      Greeting all, my name is Ed. I'm not new to T's (numbers 27-31 will be arriving thie week) but am new to this forum. I've been meaning to come over here for some time and finally had the opportunity to do so last night. So far I like what I see, everyone seems pretty laid back so here's to a good relationship with all.

Ed
                      Welcome to the BTS forum...
                      Regards
                      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
                      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
                      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

• Hi Ed!
                        Welcome to the forum mate

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Ed

My Collection:

Comment

• Hi Ed, and welcome, hope you find lots to interest you

Comment

• Hello! I joined recently and thought I should introduce myself!

I'm Emily (some of you may know me from Arachnophiles), I'm 19 and am studying Wildlife Conservation at Plymouth Uni. I have not had tarantulas very long, I got my first one in April, but now I have about 30. Wont be getting anymore for a while, they are already taking up too much room at uni, not to mention I'm not supposed to have any pets where I live!

Comment

• Hello Emily and Welcome to the forum, my word you're off to a good start since April, I am sure you will find lots of interst in the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X