Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Tim, Good luck at the B.T.S. show , I know I would get carried away if I went there so it's a good thing it's too far away from me. I only have a small collection, and I have just databased them to keep in order and they total 52 , I did not realize I had that many. You will soon have many of every kind as they are sooo tempting

Comment

• Hi Tim, welcome to the forum, sounds like you've got some catching up to do

Comment

• catching up , lots of reading , working out where new ones are going to go , think I'll mainly concentrate on baboons but..... poecilotheria types are very interesting and the metallica just blows me away, oh god its started again hasn't it have even been reading up on breeding as well as reading the back issues of the journal on-line

Comment

• Originally posted by tim battman View Post
          catching up , lots of reading , working out where new ones are going to go , think I'll mainly concentrate on baboons but..... poecilotheria types are very interesting and the metallica just blows me away, oh god its started again hasn't it have even been reading up on breeding as well as reading the back issues of the journal on-line
          Welcome to the forum Tim did you manage to get an appointment with the bank manager haha

Also a warm welcome to John Beth & Vicky

Lynn

Comment

• Welcome Vicky and Tim, Goodness when the bug gets you it really does bite and hang on doesn,t it? lol
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

• Hi tim welcome.
              i have ten baboon spiderlings and let me say they have a lot of character.
              can't wait till they are bigger.

Comment

• hi wonder if you have any advice.
                my grammastola auriostriata hasen't eaten since mid december not showing any signs of molting. last molt was october. personally worried, should i be.
                the cage is clean atmosphere is good i keep offering food but no interest what so ever. what should i do.
                greatly appreciated
                kelly

Comment

• Hello there everybody, i'm Xavier and thought it was about time I joined the forum Not a lot to say, myself and the sibling are fairly invert-fascinated, hoping to weave them into a fair number of my landscape conservation essays and such, i'm also a member of the British Arachnological Society and have a love for our native true arachnids and the Grammies. I'm finding if it's big and black I tend to fall in love, or big and brown ... unlike the sibling i'm not really a pokie fan though XD

Erm. I don't know what else to say, hi =D
                  sigpic
                  Proud member of the B.T.S and B.A.S

Comment

• Welcome Xavier! Not a pokie fan, eh? I'm not sure I've met anyone on here that isn't before, lol! What do you keep? Hope you enjoy the forum.

Craig
                    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

Comment

• I know, everyone seems to like them or have at least one in their collection. I've been told by some people my opinion will change over time, but i'm quite happy with the big fluffy brown/big fluffy black things I only keep G.rosea presently, should be getting a few G.pulchra this weekend, trying to control myself until i've moved somewhere a little more permenant than a student rent though
                      sigpic
                      Proud member of the B.T.S and B.A.S

Comment

• Not all of us Craig, I am not o Pokie fan at all I only had one young lady pokie and I finished up giving her to Mary. LOL

Comment

Hi everyone

I'm Jennifer from London. I'm still a newbie with tarantulas but I'm getting very addicted to the hobby. My first T was sub-adult G rosea NCF who I have had for 18 months now. I recently bought 5 tiny B smithi slings. I'm planning to get a few more New World species in the future. My boyfriend and I are going to attend the BTS show for the first time on Sunday, we can't wait

Comment

• Welcome Jennifer, Have a great day on Sunday as I know you will I am sure you will adding to your collection.

Comment

• Hello

I'm Brian in the US (Virginia). I'm a first time T owner and new to the forums and culture. A couple of weeks ago I got an Avicularia Avicularia, juvenile adult female. She's about 3" and her name is Avica

Comment

• hi to all our new members, welcome to BTS.
                                If you're going to the expo on Sunday please come over and say hello
                                We'll be there singing and entertaining our viewers.
                                My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X