• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilobrachys pictures

[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][/img]
    james tack

Hi

Hi this is the first time I have put photos on to this forum so hope you like. You might have seen some on guys forum before any way enjoy.
    First of I still have'nt got the hang of puting the names under them yet so I'll right them below here.
    1.Chilobrachys guangxiensis
    2.Chilobrachys guangxiensis
    3.Chilobrachys guangxiensis
    4.Chilobrachys anderson
    5.Chilobrachys anderson
    6.Chilobrachys brevipes
    7.Chilobrachys burmensis
    8.Chilobrachys bicolor
    9.Chilobrachys bicolor
    10.Chilobrachys burmensis
    11.Chilobrachys fimbriata
    12.Chilobrachys anderson
    13.Chilobrachys bicolor

I hope you like these pictures as you can tell I like Chilobrachys sp. I will post some pics of my C.huahini matinng and the babes from here thanks.
    james tack

Comment

Some good photos and nice specimens too. Ther C fimbriatus looks very much like mine which turned out to be male which thought was female for a while.

Comment

Hi

Hi thanks Adam am glad you like tham. By the way do you still have that male C.fimbriatus becouse I have female here 50/50 on the slings thanks. :P
        james tack

Comment

Yes ive still got the Male, at least i think its a male its got a small abdomen but that could have been from the rescent moult but chances are is a male. whether its sub adult or adult I still have to determine because im not sure if they have tibial spurs or not. once i have it identified and is confirmed male and ready to breed male loan 50/50 as usual?

Comment

Hi

Hi Adam I dont think C.fimbriatus has tibial spurs I've not long ago bred Chilobrachys huaini and the male did'nt have spurs I think all spiders in the subfamily Selenocosmiinae lack tibial spurs but I'm not 100 percent sure but it would make sense if C.huaini did'nt have hooks then C.fimbriatus would'nt eather as well as all the other Chilobrachys sp. Have you seen it make a sperm web yet all so look on at his pedipalps has he got any sperm bulbs yet. Any way it will make my day if he's a male and like you sead 50/50 on the slings thanks. :P
            james tack

Comment

Working...
            X