Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My futur installation

My futur spider room

Theres 3 spider room in total, each spider room contain 4 column. each column will be closed by a glass door in front. There's gona be wheel system to roll each shelf we gona build on each column, and each spider room will be heated and humidified as I wish

If everything goes well im gona use it in a couple of week's, I cannot wait to transfer my tarantula there.

My plan was to keep my Poecilotheria in the spider room 1, my African in the spider room 2, so I can keep my Poecilotheria colder and with more humidity. I dont know what im gona do with the spider room 3, as I want a collection 50% african and 50% Poecilotheria, but im sure i'll find something. The white thing coming off the roof are electricity for my the black light

spider room 1

spider room 2

spider room 3

and we are drawing a Pterinochilus murinus in broken ceramique on the ground, in the middle of the loft.

CedriKirdec

Kirdec Tarantula's

Hi kirdec,

very nice.I wish I had more space.

Ah well, maybe one day.

cheers Mike.
    We are judged not by our words but by our actions.

Comment

Kirdec that looks like it's gonna be a great setup! I especially love the murinus on the floor, very original One day I'd love a spider room, but for the moment my bedroom will have to do Good luck with it, and keep us posted on how you get on.

Stewart

Comment

Update

CedriKirdec

Kirdec Tarantula's

Comment

Excellent work mate! I love that design.

Comment

Working...
          X