• Show
Clear All

• some of my T's

P murinus (OBT aka lightning bolt. )

GBB eating

freshly molted. my first and favourite. b smithi

l. para.

'A Woman's Prayer:
    Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

t pix

you got a nice collection of t`s there i love the colours on your gbb and b smithi
    B.Smithi
    G.Rosea (RCF)
    B.Vagans
    P.Irminia
    A.Avicularia
    L.Parahybana

Comment

very nice pics there, cheers for sending them.

Comment

Dee, are you sure thats a parahybana??? Look at my post on arach's of mating klugi's, I am certain that is a klugi you have there, nice specimen too!!! I haven't fathomed how to put pics on here yet GRRRRR.
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Code:
          [img]http://someurltoyourpicture.com/somefilename.jpg[/img]
          That's how you do it mary
          And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

hey mary,

i think she looks the same as the para ones in this post..

but i can see your point....

I got this para from Layla so i'm guessing its named right
            as that girl knows her stuff.

but i'm open to other opinions.

'A Woman's Prayer:
            Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

Comment

Working...
            X