that looks really cool i wana get some miore t's
    B.Smithi
    G.Rosea (RCF)
    B.Vagans
    P.Irminia
    A.Avicularia
    L.Parahybana

Comment

Had a B vagan once before myself, really nice colouration and everything but its temperament was something else, very aggressive.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith (pe@nut)
          Had a B vagan once before myself, really nice colouration and everything but its temperament was something else, very aggressive.
          Interesting comment there Adam, the guy i got them from recons they are very docile and handlable - hmmm heads believe Adam, tails believe the seller - oh look at that the coin has landed on its edge so leave them in the tank and just look at them
          Dave

Comment

Well each tarantulais different from the other even in 2 of the same species. Ive read and been told manytimes that B vagan are very docile and most likely are but there are one or two that arnt so docile. I was just an unlicky one to have one not so docile but doesnt mean all are the same, im just giving my experience which could differ many ways to the ones you have, I must purchase another because they are stunning though not as colourfu las some out there.

Comment

well i heard that they ar docile when they a juvaniles but then as soon as they are grown thas when they get aggresive
              B.Smithi
              G.Rosea (RCF)
              B.Vagans
              P.Irminia
              A.Avicularia
              L.Parahybana

Comment

Adam and James, thanks for the warnings, i am new to the T world and do appreciate all info i'm given, even if it's conflicting - in that situation i tend to play safe and go by the majority opinion until i have gained enough experience myself to develop my own opinions.

It's the same with fish though where i do class myself as experienced, ask a 1000 fiskeepers the same question and you'll get 900 different answers all based on personal findings.

IMO there is no source of info on any creature that is kept that is better than the personal experiences from those who keep them, i have a considerable reference library to glean info from on my various charges, the problem is than non of the fish / bugs etc seem to have read them
                Dave

Comment

I wouldnt say they are docile when juvenile and aggressive whe nadult mine was on the opposite end of scale started out as aggressive and always was. Anyway, Dave im sure you will find your own experience and opinion in this side of things

Comment

I always find that your own personal findings are the most reliable!! ( most of the time. )

Comment

Working...
                    X