garden spider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garden spider

who says British Spiders are boring......
    Attached Files
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Yeah, I got one of those in a jar.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

just out of intrest what do they eat Mary I mean in the jar
      The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

That's a fantastic shot, they really are beautiful aren't they?

I always look forward to late spring/early summer when the zebra jumping spiders come out; we always have loads in the house, really bright little creatures!

I kept a garden spider in a tank once years ago. Unbeknownst to me, she was gravid when I collected her and made an egg sac in the tank... every one of the little buggers escaped and the house was infested with garden spiders...

How my wife laughed.
        Lasiodora parahybana

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
          who says British Spiders are boring......
          Not me! I have a nice red one in the shed. I threw a cricket in her web and she immediately parcelled it up, great to watch!
          My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
          Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
          X