• Show
Clear All

• Just a few T's

just a couple of my T's i have rehoused,

This is my mated B.vagans.

Next is my new S.calceata

Hope you enjoy Jo
    BTS Member 4291

nice looking Ts I like to see pics of B.Vagans because I have a spiderling at the moment and its nice to see what he will look like one day
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

wow that vagans looks really blue!
      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

Both very nice
        Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          wow that vagans looks really blue!
          its not actualy blue at all, it's because she's so velvety the light's reflecting at a funny angle

she's actualy quite black, we had just rehoused her in that picture
          My T Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Airs (Camberwell) View Post
            its not actualy blue at all, it's because she's so velvety the light's reflecting at a funny angle

she's actualy quite black, we had just rehoused her in that picture
            Yea I believe thats called berifringence;interference coliurs. Many Ts (and beetles) feature it.
            Is H lividum genuinely blue tho?
            Ray Gabriel

Comment

H lividum is blue but has to be seen in certain angle and light because the blue hairs are very fine and are blue but on other angles looks greyish blac. If its in the right ange and light looks fantastic but they rarely come out their burrows. My friend has a Singapore blue which in some photos look really blue but when ive seen it in the tank it doesnt look nearly as bright and bold. P metallica have impressive blue bits that can be seen under most lighting.

Comment

Ive noticed some Ts that have green/blue on their feet in certain situations-I think the flash during the photographing picks it out.
                Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
                X