Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got 3 new Ts!

A big Thank you to Mary for these!

First theres Psalmpopeus cambridgei, which I was expecting, although i wasnt expecting it to be so amazingly fast!!
    Attached Files
    My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
    Ray Gabriel

The first surprise was B albopilosum, the Curly Hair.
    Its a very small sling that likes to burrow!
    Attached Files
    Ray Gabriel

Comment

Finally, a big surprsie this!

A Yamia sp. 'Koh Samui'!
      This is a dwarf species that grows to about 2"!
      So cool!
      Attached Files
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

really nice Larry.. i will be getting the same ones too

Comment

careful when getting the cambridgei out of the container, it'll shoot straight up your arm! I wasnt worried about being bitten, just more worried about losing it under the sofa,lol
          Ray Gabriel

Comment

P Cam's are great T's i always said the best starter T, literally bomb proof and rapid enough to respect and learning to respect T's is the first lesson any keeper should learn, the Mr handle n show off to your mates is the one that can end up in tears. Nice pic's and nice prezzies eh!
            A man who makes no mistakes makes nothing.

Comment

I have the same little package arriving from Mary sometime this morning
              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                P Cam's are great T's i always said the best starter T, literally bomb proof and rapid enough to respect and learning to respect T's is the first lesson any keeper should learn, the Mr handle n show off to your mates is the one that can end up in tears. Nice pic's and nice prezzies eh!
                Absolutely!
                Glad to hear P camb is an easy arb, its a lovely looking t and huge for a month old!
                All i can se at the moment is a few hairly legs sticking out!
                Ray Gabriel

Comment

mines just arrived im about to open it
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

cool! just be aware that the camb may want to climb yor arm!
                    Ray Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                      cool! just be aware that the camb may want to climb yor arm!
                      she was quite calm to be honest she went quite sensibly into her new home
                      Last edited by Simon Batten; 04-01-07, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Ive had good sucsess breeding P Cam's cracking spiderlings very tenasious and mine at least had a very high mortality rate.

Comment

I think Mary said these ones are have had their 3rd moult so fingers crossed they will be ok

Comment

keep us posted, lots of pic's eh!

Comment

Well I managed to get a photo of the underside! Ive discovered that now and then it will come out of hiding for a while, givig us the chance to get a good look!

Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
                              X