New display cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New display cases

thought i make some new display arrangment for my T's and this was the easiest way for me a the moment. Going to get moved later

Nice to see your set up again Barry! from your last set it looks like you've not just sorted out shelving, but there appears to be more tanks.... Someones been shopping again!!! lol. I notice you've still got room for more though!!!!!
    Leve fit quod bene fertur onus.

Comment

loads of room lol and still room for one more case plus was thinking of doubling hieght if and when i need tooo. got 9 more slings comign next week and then shopping agian end of month for at least 4 more and 2 adults/juv

Comment

tanks

Great setup Barry. What's needed now is more tanks, more petpals and more Tarantulas!! Have fun.
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

more slings coming tomorrow lol and i just bought a female H.lividum from lee

Comment

H. lividium

Lovely spiders. mine has spent the past day or so digging a burrow in her new tank, so all I've seen of her is on earth-moving duties and the odd leg sticking out when she's resting!
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

nice set up barry,and i see in the first pic you have a copy of the T bible,an excellent resource!
              My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
              Ray Gabriel

Comment

H.lividum

nicola-

hope fully the H.lividum comes in the morning.

larry-

Yes that was the first book i bought years ago.

thinking about buying an other H.lividum, 2 green bottles , and some singapore blues

Comment

Working...
                X