Does my camb need a bigger enclosure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my camb need a bigger enclosure?

It seems happy in the tub its in at the moment, but how do we know?

And as its an arboreal it just sems logical to put it in a taller case.

I have this sweet jar that had my Tegenaria in a while ago( a spider with very arboreal tendencies!) and i thought i could use it for the P cambridgei

and heres a recent shot of the camb.
    Attached Files
    My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
    Ray Gabriel

Cant see why not, id perhaps put a piece of bark for it to make a retreat behind leaning up the side though.
    A man who makes no mistakes makes nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
      Cant see why not, id perhaps put a piece of bark for it to make a retreat behind leaning up the side though.
      Thanks Jon-Paul, i was thinking of gluing such to the side so that i can get the lid on and off without messing up any webbing.

P. camb is one busy and active T! I gave it its first cricket yesterday. No worries, it was pounced on and gone in no time!
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

Larry your lis t is growing mate.
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Indeed it is Mary,and Helen said to me earlier 'Well I know what to get you for your birthday or father's day,a full grown T'
          Ray Gabriel

Comment

mine at the moment is in a XL pot like a film pot from the thespidershop.com ovbviously its bigger than a film pot but that sort of shape, much smaller by the looks of it than your jar, I just put a plastic leaf up against the side and shes webbed behind it she seems perfectly happy eaten a few times since I got her
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

i just visited spidershop.com and i got a strange but comical error message!
              Ray Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                i just visited spidershop.com and i got a strange but comical error message!
                That's Michael Jacobi's site in the US. As far as I'm aware, he no longer does retail sales, so he's probably removed the site

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
                X