Some of my T's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my T's

Right, getting the hang of this photography thing. Just a few mixed pics to start with. will add whilst collection ages and grows.
    The first 2 are of my A avicularia (as labelled when bought), the next 2 are of my A. seemanni and the last pic for the moment is of one of my B. smithi slings..... Can't wait for some colour!!!
    Attached Files
    Leve fit quod bene fertur onus.

And here is one of my new fiesty P. murinus.... who took 5 crickets in less that 10 minutes of being placed into his/her new home... Talk about settling in!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael Kingwell; 25-01-07, 07:00 PM. Reason: Better focused pics

Comment

My B. smithi sling post moult..20/01
      Attached Files

Comment

My baby Chile Rose.... G rosea
        Attached Files

Comment

And my juvenile M. robustum....
          Attached Files

Comment

pictures

Fantastic pictures Mike, how do you get the clarity on them? Let us see more pictures as they grow up, I think its always great to see as they develop (no pun intended). What about some of the B. bohemi and the P. irminia?
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Originally posted by nicoladolby View Post
              Fantastic pictures Mike, how do you get the clarity on them? Let us see more pictures as they grow up, I think its always great to see as they develop (no pun intended). What about some of the B. bohemi and the P. irminia?
              The P.irminia are settling inat the moment, only got them (from Richard Gallon *thanks again*) 3 days ago...so leaving them to get used to new homes. I will endevour to snap, but will be through container...lol Too fast to open, hold, focus, snap and not expect a bid for freedom.
              As for B.boehmei, I have 1 shot, post moult. Not the clearest, but as you can see, shy and still ickle.....
              Attached Files

Comment

C crawshayi (7 legged)
                Attached Files

Comment

One of my P murinus RCF slings settling in to new home already......
                  Attached Files

Comment

And one of the beautiful P irminia that I received earlier on in the week from Richard Gallon ( )

Sorry it's through plastic.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Kingwell View Post
                      And one of the beautiful P irminia that I received earlier on in the week from Richard Gallon ( )

Sorry it's through plastic.....
                      You wait until it reaches adulthood, now that is truly stunning.

Richard Gallon???? Never heard of him

(before the posts flood in, I jest!!!)

You have a great collection there and some real stunners.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Farley (Huk7) View Post
                        You wait until it reaches adulthood, now that is truly stunning.

Richard Gallon???? Never heard of him

(before the posts flood in, I jest!!!)

You have a great collection there and some real stunners.

Just warming up.... lol
                        Going to look at T blondi juv (or 2) soon.

Will be looking to attempt breeding of some "easier" sp such as murinus to give back to the community and do my bit for CB... Who knows where it will lead!

Thank you for your comments. Means a lot to me to get feed-back.

Comment

Oooh, T.blondi, now you're talking!!

My favourite species without a doubt and more than just 'size'

I intend to get a few more of these at Hamm and the BTS.

If you respect the species and are used to a bit of aggressiveness, then go for it, to be honest they aren't really that bad at all.

Oh and they are a lot hardier than some sites/forums have you believe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Farley (Huk7) View Post
                            Oooh, T.blondi, now you're talking!!

My favourite species without a doubt and more than just 'size'

I intend to get a few more of these at Hamm and the BTS.

If you respect the species and are used to a bit of aggressiveness, then go for it, to be honest they aren't really that bad at all.

Oh and they are a lot hardier than some sites/forums have you believe!!!
                            Hopefully I will order them to be picked up in March from a supplier, poss Hamm trip.
                            Got aggressive P murinus (which is fun at feeding/cleaning time) ((need 6 eyes)) and to be honest, I have no intention of ever handling my T's unless absolutely necessary.... Even when my smithis grow up I doubt I will......After all, you don't pat a lion in the zoo.

Comment

Go for it, well if you are going to Hamm, I may see you there!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X