My Second T is Here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Second T is Here!!!!

Well Im chuffed to bits, I've just come home with my second T.
    Its a Juv B. Smithi, and a stunner!!!

This was on the 10 min ride home

And this is my first time holding one og my own T's, I know there a re people that say you shouldnt wear gloves, but hey it was first time and I wanted to know what it would do!!!

This is 3 mins later, I got it to walk on my other hand then got my dad to take off the glove.

Now what to get next!!!!!
    Im going to the BTS show in may and Im hoping to get a couple more T's then.

Thanks for reading

best doing your research and decide what you really want, there will be a vast amount of species available at the bts show in may and its easy to get carried away lol
    http://www.spidersfromtheweb.co.uk

http://www.spidersfromtheweb.com

A.Geniculata
    B.Boehmi
    B.Smithi
    C.Crawshayi
    H.Lividum
    H.Minax
    H.Schmidti
    L.Parahybana
    O.Aureotibialis
    P.Canceridies
    P.Chordatus
    P.Frasciata
    P.Murinus
    P.Regalis
    T.Blondi

Comment

Well after surfing here and on arachnoboards Im really taken with the G. Aureostriata. The other one I would really like, but it may be a bit beyond me, is a T. Blondi. Ooh and a H. Lividum!!!! I can see where all my wages are heading for the next few years!!

Comment

im breeding H.lividum in the next few weeks but you will be able to pick them up at the show also for very cheap, T.blondi`s are a little more expensive as you know. Im after a good few myself, im told you can pick slings up at the show for around £10 each which isnt bad for T.blondi
        http://www.spidersfromtheweb.co.uk

http://www.spidersfromtheweb.com

A.Geniculata
        B.Boehmi
        B.Smithi
        C.Crawshayi
        H.Lividum
        H.Minax
        H.Schmidti
        L.Parahybana
        O.Aureotibialis
        P.Canceridies
        P.Chordatus
        P.Frasciata
        P.Murinus
        P.Regalis
        T.Blondi

Comment

£10 for a blondi sling is cheap, I got mine for £25 but she was sub adult, my adult female H.Lividum was £25 also but I didnt think that was expensive for a garanteed adult female, anyway welcome to the addiction. About 9 months ago I got a G.rosea then 3 months later decided to get another and since then theres been no stopping so in 6 months I have been quite busy.
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

new tarantulas

How about saving up and having a big spree at the BTS show! I did that last year, came back with about 8! Thing was I only went to get 3 I'd really wanted, managed to get them though. Have a look at what they've got at the 'Spider Shop' as well, there were some lividiums there (dark colour form) at pretty good prices.
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

I know at the moment Im planning on taking around £100. Theres 2 I definately want, a G. Aureostriata and a T. Blondi. Ideally both Juv's rather than slings.

The B. Smithi has settled in quite quickly, she spent a few hours on the glass last night, then when I was going to bed had moved down and was taking a stroll on top of the bogwood hide. This morning shes in the hide, and ahas taken a few quick runs out as the cricket passes, but shes missed it so far!!!!

Been out this morning to pick up some crickets and hoppers and fell in love with a Royal Python and a red tailed boa.....

Mike

Comment

She's settled in nicely, and I have named her 'Vala', anyone know where the name comes from??

Its above you!!!!

Comment

Comment

2 Tarantulas!!! this seems like SSsssoooo ling ago!!!

Comment

Lovely smithi you got there! Mine's about 5 inches across and is a fussy eater. I have little experience with Ts tho compared to many on here but I presume they slow down and eat less as they mature?
                      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
                      Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
                      X