• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Aphonopelma Seemani

Ooh, very nice T!
    My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
    Ray Gabriel

Comment

Cheers Larry, funny thing is I've not reallt seen much of since buying her last week. Dug an impressive burrow on the second night, and has now blocked off the opening.

and a close up

Comment

yea my P.camb is in its little tube formed by the inside of the piece of bark and the back of the tank and i hardly see it,never in the open.not as bad as my Yamia tho,i have not seen it since i got it. it has molted tho,its cast skin is near its burrow entrance!
        My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
        Ray Gabriel

Comment

oh trippy my Seemani did start to dig a little but she seems happy enough in a flower pot now
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Working...
          X