Mixture of collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixture of collection

Just a few pics from my collection thus far. All moulting well, slings are regular as clockwork!!

Start off with a couple of my Grammostola aureostriata slings:
    Attached Files
    Leve fit quod bene fertur onus.

Then there is my H lividum sling:
    Just starting to shine slightly
    Attached Files

Comment

My B boehmei starting to show some colour at last
      Attached Files

Comment

My Grammastola rosea sling
        Attached Files

Comment

And last for the time being, a couple of P murinus pics (no photoshop. the eyes are purely from the flash)
          Attached Files

Comment

some nice slings

Comment

Some nice examples Michael, i like the little Boehmei.
              just bought a Pokie Regalis sling today (typical scenario, went to buy locusts, had money in pocket, there was a 'Y' in the day...you know the score) will wait for him/her (dont mind!) to settle down a bit in the new tank and then get some photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
                Some nice examples Michael, i like the little Boehmei.
                just bought a Pokie Regalis sling today (typical scenario, went to buy locusts, had money in pocket, there was a 'Y' in the day...you know the score) will wait for him/her (dont mind!) to settle down a bit in the new tank and then get some photos.

Cant get a photo of mine for love nor money! Very shy at the moment. Any movement in the room and straight into burrow. One day...... fingers crossed?!?

Comment

Thought i'd cracked it tonight, there it was sitting on a leaf, i watched for a few mins with my red LED torch i made...lovely i thought...not disturbing it at all. Out came the Canon digital SLR (got infra red focusing....clever eh !!) push shutter and in a 125th of a second i'd got an image of a piece of cork bark, a back leg and a furry little bum....... blue language followed !!!

Comment

pictures

Thank God you've not tried to photograph a Stromatopelma then. On one occasion recently mine, who was about to moult, climbed up the tank and stopped for a rest. Those pictures are the only ones I've been able to get in a YEAR of trying. Now I've reached the point of giving up.
                    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Re-housed murinus slings. Like this photo!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X