Avic.Versicolour after molt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avic.Versicolour after molt

I got my avic.versicolour about 4mths ago as a sling, about 2cm, then after one molt it disappeared into a thick tunnel of web and I hadn't seen it since-until last night I saw her legs poking out and managed to coax her out. She is so much BIGGER! I found at least 2 maybe 3 molts in her jar-time for a bigger home I think. Here she is looking very blue, and on a shoe for size comparison.

-Laura watson
    Attached Files

Nice photo's, great colour too...if only my little A. Avic would even coax out. i have to stay up till about 2 or 3 in the morning to get a glance

Comment

a.versicolour

Mine was exactly the same. Now she's older and still totally antisocial! She sits at the edge of her web, trying to look menacing with her fluffy purple legs, then runs for cover at the slightest movement around her (unless its a cricket, then the cricket tends to get carried off for lunch!!).
      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

I've just installed a red viewing bulb on a dimmer switch in both arboreal cages for night time. certainly beats sitting there with a red torch for hours, will go for it tonight and try and get a photie of my little Tich (A. Avic)

Comment

Working...
        X