• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of my collection

L. Nigerrium

C. Arndsti

P. Lugardi

A. Brocklehursti

that first one doesnt look like a L.Nigerrium, I could be wrong though it just looks like a H.Minax to me
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Batten View Post
      that first one doesnt look like a L.Nigerrium, I could be wrong though it just looks like a H.Minax to me

I tend to agree, the whole structure of the T looks very 'tailand black' yet the silver sheen on the legs puts me off (unless its a lighting issue)

If we're incorrect simon, lets give up and stick to hamsters

Never the less an impressive specimen that i would find hard to pass up the chance of purchasing.

Comment

ROTFL mis-read that then Colin .. was worried where Hamsters were going to be stuck !!!

Lance

Comment

I brought from the shop as a l.nigerrium but did have doubts that it was H. Minax either way she was a great t to the collection

Comment

I agree shes stunning a nice T to have in any collection, pretty sure shes not a L.Niggerium I looked at some other pics and I recon shes an H.Minax is she really defensive??
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Definitly stunning !!, I've looked through some old photos of a Minax i had back in the 90's, very similar...

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Batten View Post
                I recon shes an H.Minax is she really defensive??
                she was quite calm unless you had to open the lid then she got defensive

Comment

hmmm I dont know too much about L.Niggeriums but I do know that Minax are really defensive and would go up into the threat position if you took the lid off I cant seem to find much info on L.Niggerium any ideas where I can??

Comment

ive tried but all ive found out is that they need high humidity and deep burrow but that is all

Comment

Just looked back over thread, i obviously read what i wanted to read and didn't notice the spelling, If you look for information on Niggerrimum (sometimes listed as Niggerrimus) you may fair better.

Comment

Working...
                      X