Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Slings

T's come from Lee today..

A Versicolor sling, lovely little spider that!

B Vagans sling, I got 5 of them (gave 2 to a mate who also keeps T;s)

On a side note, are Avic spp good eaters? I have yet to see any of mine eat

Kain

My A Avic actively hunts every night, i make sure there's at least two (medium) locusts in her enclosure at all times.

Comment

Kain
      I got one from Lee and it took a couple of days before it ate and it's stopped again now. Hoping it's going to moult!

Comment

Locusts are abit big, there only slings!

Mine never seem to eat, but they probably do I just don't see it.

Versi has ate tonight no problems.

Kain

Comment

Yeah sorry Kain, didn't mean locust for yours, just gave that as a reference as mines a subadult.
          Nice Versi by the way.

Comment

My A.versi that I got from Howard, eats like a pig every time I have fed her so far she wolfs them down shes about 2.5" at the moment.

My A.Avic is another matter though she worries me more than any of my other Ts, she is adult and I constantly think theres something wrong with her once she didnt eat for ages so I took her out and put her in a smaller tub for a bit and she ate a cricket every day for something like 10 days in row so I put her back and I have never seen her eat again.
            The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Simon, has the Avic made a web in her tank, mine didn't eat regularly until she webbed, then she seemed to stay in there for weeks (although the locusts kept disappearing) now she's out and about everynight and actively hunting.

Comment

Working...
              X