Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C, cyanopubescens moult pics plus others..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C, cyanopubescens moult pics plus others..

As promised in another thread here's some pics of a freshly moulted GBB I have.

Also of my little poppet - G, pulchra, moulted last week (Out of the blue too!)

A nice one of my adult B, auratum too (I like this one)

My new Cyriopagopus sp 'Singapore Blue' spiderlings/juvs

Very nice....

Mike

Comment

Yer agreed ......didnt know that C, cyanopubescens are so much heavy webbers.....mind you i have not got this species...how do you find them, i am told they are very clam? Nice photos btw.
      Dan.

Comment

Cheers Dan
        Nice spider, eats well and tends to sit out rather than hide away. Yeah this little guy had webbed up to this extent within anout 24 hours. Mike Halewood has an older one and his did the same!
        The only downside to this spider is it tends to gather it's legs about it when disturbed so hard to get a tidy shot of it's legs and that pretty carapace!! Since the moult and now it has dried properly you can really see the gorgeous green/blue iridescent colour of the femurs....but only when it wants you to! Will keep trying to get a photo to do them justice!

Most of these pictures of my Cyriopagopus sp are rubbish but it's because they move so damn fast!! There's no way I'm fishing around to get a tidy pic with the lid off (managed one with the close up of the eyes but it was on the move the whole time I was lining that up!) because I have already had one of these doing laps of my bedroom!
        The one you see hiding has since moulted and is starting to show a very slight blue tinge so here's hoping the next moult or two will start showing true adult colouring.

Anybody know how soon this does actually happen?

Comment

very nice, that GBB is gorgeous!
          My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
          Ray Gabriel

Comment

Thank you Johanna, I will have to pick one up at the show....(my list does not stop growing) lol,
            Dan.

Comment

(my list does not stop growing)
              I keep thinking Im finished then I come on here or arachnophiles and see more I want!!!

Comment

yes its very addictive, and then theres the true spiders to contend with too!
                Ray Gabriel

Comment

LOL...i have no dout that mine will contine even after the show...

Comment

I darent go to shows, I couldnt stand it cos I cant have any more Ts.Ive got my quota and to see all those others would be too much!
                    Ray Gabriel

Comment

I've got the same problem, my eyes are bigger than my wallet (And my capabilities!)
                      Have finally stopped buying for the moment as I have more than enough to content with and after losing my T, blondi during moult I am worried that I will not be able to give them enough attention if I have more! (Still convinced I did something wrong with that T)

Once some of the babies are grown on a bit I might sell some of those on.

The only thing I will give in on is if I see some of the Megaphobema sp etc that I am still after...!

Comment

Working...
                      X