B. boehmei (a better pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B. boehmei (a better pic)

This is a better photo than my last effort but still not great.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Lovely spider!

Comment

Thanks Johanna. She is so much prettier in person but my photo's never turn out well. Probably all that coffee I drink mixed with a not vey good camera.

Elaine

Comment

Ah well not everybody has access to high quality photographic equipment so you make the best you can.

These are lovely spiders and i will eventually get my grubby little mitts on one (maybe at the show!?)

I will try and take my (overpriced) camera to the show and either post some pics here or will PM you some links to them as you're unable to go yourself.

I'll be taking the pictures after I have lapped the hall 3 times and bought everything I don't need but really really want! lol

Comment

I hope you do manage to get a B. boehmei. I can highly recommend them. Mine is very docile and calm at all times. I have never had so much a as hair flick in the last couple of weeks since she arrived. She is always out in the open and is just simply beautiful.

I'm just picturing you at the show like a woman at a shoe shop sale, elbowing everyone out of the way to get to the tables lol. I hope you find those that you want and some you hadnt thought of. I would certainly appreciate photo's from the day but dont let taking photo's detract from your enjoyment.

Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X