Come and give me a hug!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come and give me a hug!!

I dont know if this has been done before but a reply I did to one of my threads got me thinking.

How about posting some pics of your T's doing a threat pose??

Heres my small L. parahybana. She does this everytime I change the water!! lol

Don't expect anything less from the P murinus, but still a nice display!!
    Attached Files
    Leve fit quod bene fertur onus.

Comment

Originally posted by mike halewood View Post
      I dont know if this has been done before but a reply I did to one of my threads got me thinking.

How about posting some pics of your T's doing a threat pose??

Heres my small L. parahybana. She does this everytime I change the water!! lol

Wow! That's mad! i have 3 x L,parahybanas and have never had any trouble with them doing this! My biggest one just runs around to get away! The smaller ones also tend to just turn tail!

Comment

And you would just see me a little blur in the distance after I leg it that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think I will stick with my Brachypelma's and Grammostola's for now

Excellent photo's.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Wow! That's mad! i have 3 x L,parahybanas and have never had any trouble with them doing this! My biggest one just runs around to get away! The smaller ones also tend to just turn tail!
          To be honest I wouldnt say I'd had trouble, I think its cool lol. But if shes close to the water bowl when Im changing or filling she'll make sure I know shes in charge!!!

Comment

Well yeah, it's not horrible when they do it, bit like a show of strength! lol

Haven't any (yet) that have shown the threat pose when I do anything with them and I have millions of spiders now! (Well, last count I had 39!! lmao!)

Comment

Working...
            X