At Last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Last!

Finally got some pictures of my P. murinus after her moult. She's been in her web every day but I've seen her chasing crickets at night so she's finnished the post moult recovery.

I haven't got any pictures of the Red colour for as she is doing a strictly nocternal thing at the moment, but this is what an adult female P. murinus UMV looks like (a very patient one as well with my camera work!)
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Wow! Some corking pics there - you took your life in your hands!! lol

I have just found mine has moulted again and need to move it into a bigger home now, just dreading doing it coz the spider moves like a rocket!

Would love some pics at the size it is now but the home it's in is too poor quality visibility!

Gorgeous spider you have though - you should be proud!

Comment

Fridge it!
      All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

Comment

Very nice s[pider,is this the legendary OBT?
        My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
        Ray Gabriel

Comment

thanks everyone. Larry, I don't know the anachronim OBT but this species is a mountain spider from a range which (I believe) runs down the eastern side of Tanzania. The red colour form I gather lives a bit lower down in the same region. If I've got this wrong sorry.

Comment

An OBT it is !!! Orange Bitey Thing, thats the nickname given to the P. murinus. I'll be getting mine on Tuesday, how are you doing with it Neil!!

Mike

Comment

I love OBT's very pretty spiders, and the attitude! WOW. She's a pretty girl. Mine just got his hooks recently and the colours on him are just superb

Comment

Mike

Im not looking forward to getting her out , i did her water earlier and she made me jump then !!!!!

I shall do the dreaded deed tomorrow morning and she will be your problem on tuesday

Comment

Thnk you for that. I guess I've got a GBT then! I've got a OBT too though he's only small (9cm). very shy too????? Still I'll feed him tomorrow, that helps!

Comment

Working...
                  X