can you get a good pic of your T when it still in his averary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you get a good pic of your T when it still in his averary

hi can you still get grate pic of your T when hes in his Avery, i have a Nikon cool pix 4300 4.0 mega pixels, i fined my flash rowens the shot,
    i dont wont to if possible wont to add extra light to take it. it is only a Chile rose but i love it named Sharron to wind up my siss as she hates spiders but i think as best as i can work it out hes male thank you so much, I'm jellos of all your grate pics lol

Hi Scott
    I use a kodak easyshare C763 which keeps setting the flash to auto. Its a bit of a nuisance but when I have really good light the flash doesnt go off. I usually move the tank to somewhere with good light and if the spider is quite calm, I remove the lid to take a photo from above.
    I know some people take their T out into the garden for photo's. I havent tried that yet.
    I probably take 5 photo's and only 1 of the 5 is decent lol.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scotttaylor View Post
      hi can you still get grate pic of your T when hes in his Avery, i have a Nikon cool pix 4300 4.0 mega pixels, i fined my flash rowens the shot,
      i dont wont to if possible wont to add extra light to take it. it is only a Chile rose but i love it named Sharron to wind up my siss as she hates spiders but i think as best as i can work it out hes male thank you so much, I'm jellos of all your grate pics lol
      You'll find that the best shots are taken with the spider either outside of its enclosure e.g on a bit of cork bark, tile floor, piece of paper etc Or taken in the enclosure with the lid off. You'll always find that the glass/plastic reflects the light, ruining your picture as you say. Just experiment a bit. See what works best for you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 088.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	93260
        thats my budy i recon its a male chile rose

Comment

What makes you think male?

Comment

in my spider book it describes to you what the males clours are and has a pic saying male and he look just like it that why. i have not been showen how to handle them so i have not picked him up. 1 thing reading how to other doing it and making a mistake

Comment

I don't handle my spiders personally. Well, not intentionally lol Sometimes get Avicularia spiderlings running up my arm haha He looks pretty chunky (i.e not leggy enough) to be male.. though he may not be mature. How big is he?

Comment

i hat to shrink the pic for the soft wear to up load it, it is hard to say most on the time i open the doors or lift the top off hes off lol. i will keep an eye out to see if i can work it out

Comment

Here's a picture of my female for comparison if you like?

Comment

i would say the legs are just as think but dose it matter that mine is very Rosy in color

Comment

Yours is a different colour form to mine i think. Mine is the "normal colour form (NCF)" and yours is the red colour form "RCF"

Comment

i would agree rcf how big is he/she? looks pretty chunky

Comment

Working...
                        X