A Tarantula in my hand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tarantula in my hand!

I know we shouldn't handle them but there are times when we need to and its good to be able to without any worries about injuring it. I wouldn't do this with Hawk my P.cambridgeii mind!
    My 3 year old daughter thought he was beautiful!

webmasters note:The British Tarantula Society has a no handling policy, this is for the protection of the tarantula and secondly for the owner. However we also understand that at times handling has to happen and in reality is down the owners own preferences, I would prefer though that images of this nature are not published on this forum as it may encourage others to unnecessarily handle their tarantulas. It is also in breech on the rules of this forum. Larry nice B, smithi and therefore this image will remain.
    Last edited by Mark Pennell; 24-11-07, 10:32 AM. Reason: added warning
    My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
    Ray Gabriel

She is lovely Larry I tend not to handle mine either but have a few here that will climb onto my hand during cleaning so I do whatever needs done on the floor.
    There are a few that I have to keep an eye on though cos they make me nervous

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Hi Elaine,yes this is the only one I will handle like this,the others are too small or too fast(certainly the P.cambridgei!
      )
      BTW this one is a boy
      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
      X