Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big girls big day came today

I'll let the photo's explain enjoy

"The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
    Jeremy Bentham

gorgeous pet

Hey!
    Those are incredible pics. I get so excited seeing these awesome pics. people take the time to make. So thanks for sharing. What species is that there? She is a beauty. Congrats. Is that her maturing molt?

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Howe View Post
      Hey!
      Those are incredible pics. I get so excited seeing these awesome pics. people take the time to make. So thanks for sharing. What species is that there? She is a beauty. Congrats. Is that her maturing molt?

Trev
      thanks she is a T. blondi she has been mature for a molt or 2 now but this is her just getting bigger and cleaning up you know how women are. LOL
      "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
      Jeremy Bentham

Comment

Looks like i popped round a week too early and missed this.

she's a cracker mate, will have to nip in and look at her when we go to newark.

Colin
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
          Looks like i popped round a week too early and missed this.

she's a cracker mate, will have to nip in and look at her when we go to newark.

Colin
          your welcome over anytime mate.
          Jeremy Bentham

Comment

Working...
          X