A small sample of my gang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small sample of my gang!

Seeing as I have introduced myself already, I figured it was time for my beasties to get themselves known too...so here's a small selection!
    ***(And beware the dodgy dates on my pics...LOL...I forgot to reset my camera after a battery change!!)***

And finally...until I do more photos of my other specimens...here's my currently incubating G.Rosea RCF eggs with legs!

I'll post some more another time.
    Last edited by Louise~Nichols; 30-11-07, 11:31 PM.

really gorgeous spiders louise, well done, they all seem in such good health!
    Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Oli....I'm very proud of them! I'll be adding *Macros* & *Miranda* at some point...they're my M&F Pulchra, as well as pics of my B.Klaasi, my young Robustum, and some other baby photos!

Comment

Lovely spidey's you have Louise. The emilia is a real cutie

Elaine x

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Thanks Elaine...the emilia is my eternally mischievous little *Dawn*...she likes trying to get onto the camera for her close-ups! X

Comment

The Aphonopelma bicoloratum seems to like its Pot Noodles

Nice spiders Louise

My Collection:

Comment

Cheers Phil. My Aureostriata, Emilia and a few others here are big noodle fans too...it's part of an experiment into the influences of pot noodle hides on the mental welfare of the eight legged beauties...and other than some of them studying degree courses in politics there seems to be no harm done...hehehe!
              Joking aside, they've turned out to be the best shaped hides I have found yet!

Comment

And here's a pic of one of my juvenile B.Klaasi moults.
                The skins in the photo are consecutive moults and took place 5 weeks apart...so the little critter is certainly growing well. (She's still feeling defensive after her shed, so I'll have to wait until she poses properly to get a good shot of herself)

Comment

beautifull spiders louise and nice pics too

Comment

Thanks very much Andy, I'm still getting to grips with my new camera, but at least my eight legged friends know how to pose! I've still got to get more photos taken...I just need a 48 hour day to get everything done! lol

Comment

And here's Macros, my G.Pulchra male...and a freshly moulted RCF sling...now graduated from Nymph2! LOL

Will post pics of female Pulchra and her eggsac at some point...I don't want to disturb her just yet!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Louise~Nichols; 04-01-08, 11:21 PM.

Comment

stunning spiders, Louise! i agree with Oli, they're in great health and you've done well!
                        the RCF sling is really cute, too, and Macro is a handsome devil!
                        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Awww, thanks James! *fluffs up her mother hen feathers* hehehe.
                          Macros is a little gem, always very steady...and very good with the ladies!

The RCFs have all developed their proper pink colouration now, munching well on anything offered...and there are a couple of hilarious feisty types; there's nothing funnier than watching a 14mm RCF baby posturing and showing its fangs when I'm cleaning out the food debris!

Comment

Pics

Hi Louise, Love your photos i am rubbish with this new camera i will get some of my ladies and post them if its the last thing i do lol, maybe i will have to pressgang someone to help me out lol ARE YOU LISTENING COLIN? all my critters are well and i really do enjoy my tinies as James and Colin know had to talked into having slings at first but now i love watching them grow and feed even Mick my hubby is getting really interested we haave just been putting up shelving units it the spare room Now to be known as the Spider room the only thing is my ladies are all in my lounge and so the only thing in residence are my crickets ,Looking forwards to the next show to start filling it up!!! also hoping to see you again and hope to spend more time this time.
                            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

Hi again Yvonne!! Hope you're keeping well.

Practise makes perfect...failing that, set the camera to the auto setting, hit the macro button and hey presto! LOL It works for me anyways, I just tend to find, that after hours of sitting still, my tarants walk off the minute I have my camera out! hehehe

I'll definitely be at Kettering...so we'll get to have a good catch-up chat...hehehe...and you'll be able to fill your house with spideys a little bit more...somehow they end up in just about every room.

Comment

Working...
                              X