C. crawshayi update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C. crawshayi update!

After checking on the T's like always, I knowticed she had a number of MITES running around where she was making home. Being/hopefully being gravid, I rehoused her. I'm praying it did not screw up her cycle, we shall see! Anyways, here are a couple pics for everyones enjoyment!
    New digs!

Already started a burrow for her right by the glass, hopefully she will continue digging next to it.

Here she is!

Keep those fngers crossed!!!

Comment

Took right to it!

After about 30 min. of trying to pick the dang thing up, I finally got it up on the stand!

Finished product

Comment

Does look a tad on the heavy side Austin, and she's looking a little plump wouldn't you say...
        Fingers crossed for you here mate
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

does look good, but yeah it does seem very heavy... you sure that stand can support fire of that magnitude! ... sorry i meant weight....

Comment

Originally posted by jason holland View Post
            does look good, but yeah it does seem very heavy... you sure that stand can support fire of that magnitude! ... sorry i meant weight....
            Oh yes. It is a very strong stand.

Comment

good luck, mate
              i like the set up!
              are you going to block off the light for her most of the time? might be good to keep her calm...if it's removable you can check on her occasionally etc.
              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have a towel that is covering the whole front of the tank. She has burrowed close to 15" already. 8" down, and then started digging towards the middle. She has stopped and made the biggest chamber I've seen a T make. She was mated 11/25/07 and 11/27/07, both were successful. So if she is going to lay, it should be soon. The chamber is 3 times the size of her and shes pushing 9" I have a perfect view as well!

Comment

Working...
                X