L. klugi, A. geniculata, C. cyaneopubescens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. klugi, A. geniculata, C. cyaneopubescens

Please excuse my poor camera but I thought these made good pix. Hopefully when I finally get a new camera I can add some more detailed ones.

Lasiodora klugi - female, 8" legspan, 6 yrs old. Slow like your granny but fast to grasp food.

Acanthoscurria geniculata - prob female, approx 3.5" legspan, juvenile. Fast excellent predator.

Chromatapelma cyaneopubescens - 5cm legspan, 4th instar(?).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Peter Lacey; 16-02-08, 11:31 AM.
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Lovely pics. I have just ordered a L.Klugi and already have a Greenbottle Blue. Lovely to see them as adults.
    Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

beautifull spiders and great photo's peter

Comment

Thought I'd add some pix of my 5th instar G. rosea. Not sure what colour strain she is but she's currently looking nice shades of red.
        Attached Files

Comment

At the weekend I decided to try a morioworm on my GBB, everything that's been eaten before has been pounced on so I expected and got the same. It was the smallest worm in the box but I still felt a need to make sure the outcome was as planned and I didnt want a repeat of the "Dive, Dive, Dive" when I put one in for the klugi. The morio fell into the water, climbed out and proceeded to "Dive" but the "Driller from Rica" was having none of that.
          So, here's a pic before the worm went in and soon afterwards.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X