MJ's cute little belly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ's cute little belly

MJ has been full of beans this afternoon - she has discovered her hide (at last), walked the perimeter of her tank, climbed a few walls and sat in her water bowl! I think it was to do with the locust I gave her earlier - her first ever one... I think she was looking for seconds! I gave her another to settle her down and she'd gobbling it happily... anyway, I snapped this shot of her belly and had to post it cos she's so cute!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Love the picture. The first time I seen the underneath of my T, it scared me to death as I thought there was all blood around her fangs area, then I realised it was meant to be like that. How did you get so much detail in the shot. I have tried to take several of mine and all I get is a dull looking image which you cant make out the difference between the spider or the subtrate. What did you use.

Comment

I think it worked cos she's in an exo terra which is glass... you then have to position the camera so that the flash doesn't reflect in front of the spidey...
      Yesterday I posted some terrible attempts to get an underside shot of a pokie who is in a cereal tub - they came out all cloudy (my 3 new Ts thread), so I think the secret is in the glass
      My camera isn't great - it's a fujifilm finepix s8000fd, but the macro function is pretty good on it...

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
      X