New spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New spiders

some pics of some of the spiders i got from kempton, Avicularia minatrix subadult female

Chilobrachys sp guangxiensis

subadult female, (also got a subadult male but he has burrowed very deep in his tub so no pic )

Comment

Haplopelma vonwirthi

Adult female

Comment

Cyriopagopus sp singapore blue

female, thank you mr wilson she is gorgeous

Comment

Cracking T's Andy, I'm getting a juvie Megaphobema robustum tomorrow and it feels like Christmas or something LOL. By the way the vonwirthi looks beast are they hard to come by???
          2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

thanks michael im real pleased with my purchases, nice choice of spider you have got coming too,( ive just ordered my self an aphonopelma sp new river) i had a spiderling robustum but it died a couple of weeks ago, i believe vonwirthi also goes by the name of Haplopelma species vietnam , lee at the spidershop has adults for sale, ( i got mine from lees stand at kempton)

Comment

Working...
            X