No announcement yet.

My Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you have a stunning collection! The colouring of the Apophysis is beautiful.

Comment

Thanx Sarah i like the apophysis myself hoping this 1 is a female

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Yesterday my Brachypelma auratum molted so took a few pics of what i thought would be a mature male at the end of it but no hooks and no boxing gloves so i think i may have another fem .I've never been gd at sexing my T's lol

If someone can sex this T from the above pic please feel free i am rubbish at sexing my T's lol

And finally having a stretch

Sorry for so many pics in 1 post didnt really want to make it 2 posts

Aarons Collection:

Comment

My B.baumgarteni molted a few days ago took a few pics was during the nite so missed most of it as i fell asleep lol but got start and finish pics

And a couple from today

And 1 of my B.auratum after her recent molt

Aarons Collection:

Comment

A few more pics for ya of some of what i brought home from the BTS show yesterday i came home with 16 new slings to add to my collection
            First is my Xenethis immanis

nxt my Theraphosa sp Burgundy

nxt my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

more to follow
            Last edited by Aaron Annal; 24-05-10, 04:39 PM.

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Nxt is my Singapore Blue i'm not sure on the correct sceintific name i have done a search and seems to be 2 so if some 1 can tell me the correct 1 would be nice

nxt my Citharischius crawshayi

Nxt my Ephebopus cyanognathus which runs very fast and nearly escaped but stopped on my hand so grabbed a pic hope it doesn't get me into trouble

A couple more to follow

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Nxt is 1 i hadnt heard of before but the adult i saw there looked very nice so purchased a sling of Pamphobetus machalla

Nxt my Poecilotheria metallica sling which i was very surprised to get but couldnt resist it

A few more to come but are being a bit camera shy so i havent been able to get some good clear pics but when i do will add them

Aarons Collection:

Comment

A few more of my new T's after a week to settle in
                  First Xenesthis immanis having lunch

Pamphobetus machalla

Ephebopus cyanognathus

Aarons Collection:

Comment

A few more
                    First 1 of the 3 P.ornata i got at the BTS show

Next 1 of my T.ockerti slings

and my Theraphosa sp Burgundy

Aarons Collection:

Comment

• 1 of my L.parahybana molted a few days ago and to proove how bad i am at sexing my T's what i thought was a female is now a large male at full stretch he is nearly 18cm

My L.klugi has also recently molted and was abit upset at having a camera in the enclosure

Aarons Collection:

Comment

• A few more pics first the last pics i'll get of my E.cyanognathus as it died i think prior to molting as the 2 my brother got from the same stall at BTS exhibition both molted soon after

I also have had my other 2 L.parahybana molt into Mature males of similar size

Both have a leg span of 17 - 18cm

Aarons Collection:

Comment

• I have also had my C.cyaneopubescans molt

and my Pamphobetus sp Machalla molt

and also my T i got from a rescue center i was calling an unknown brachypelma has also molted and i have been thinking it was a B.albopilosum as i have another 1 and i think i'm right lets hope i'm better at this than sexing my T's lol

and 1 of my Theraphosa sp burgundy

Aarons Collection:

Comment

• Hi Aaron, your collection is awesome... I love Haplopelma lividum... What tipe of camera do you use?

Thanks

Cheers

Federico
                            0.1.0 Grammostola rosea 0.1.0 Euathlus truculentus 0.1.0 Brachypelma vagans

Comment

• Originally posted by Degiovanni Federico View Post
                              Hi Aaron, your collection is awesome... I love Haplopelma lividum... What tipe of camera do you use?

Thanks

Cheers

Federico
                              Hi Federico and cheers for ya comment i love my H.lividum aswell but she's not an easy T to take pics of lol
                              I use a pentax optio E85 12.1mp at the moment hoping to get a new cam soon though

Aaron

Aarons Collection:

Comment

• Good camera.. I want to buy a nikon d5000 as soon as possible...
                                0.1.0 Grammostola rosea 0.1.0 Euathlus truculentus 0.1.0 Brachypelma vagans

Comment

Working...
                                X