My first T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first T

Grammostola concepcion. I started with this one, and I've learnt so much from watching it and caring for it...and a fair bit of helpful advice from BTS members! I got the bug for sure and will be updating when I can catch my other T's out in the open Thanks all for all the advice everyone!
    Attached Files

Great pictures! My first T is a G. Concepcion. She's got a lovely temperament

Comment

Hi Kat, yeah mine has too A good choice! She's a very active spider, I hardly see my other spiders so she gets all the attention

Comment

Mine isn't, she's a lazy sack! The only time she does anything is if it involves her beloved plant pot. She stands it on end, pushes it round, I get the impression she doesn't like it but maybe she's having fun messing with it. Apart from that she just sits in her favourite spot and.. that's about it really!

I've thought about giving her a ping pong ball, is that a safe thing to do? Have seen a few people suggesting it.

Comment

Mines up the sides, on the ceiling, then excavating her enclosure...she's a busy girl! I wouldnt know about a ping pong ball, I guess as long as it isnt anything that can harm your spider then it's youre choice, might be interesting to see what it does, I know Koi carp and a few tropical fish will nudge and "play" with a ping pong ball but I think they are just mouthing it to test if it's edible or not. Personally I leave mine alone to do its own thing, same goes for my other spiders.

Comment

Working...
          X