Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyderland!!!

hope you like it!!!

Well if they are yours then that is a nice collection and I can see why you care so much about your T. blondi.

Richard
    There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Hello

I'm Pedro's wife, and we both have tarantulas for more than 15 years, but we still consider us as starters in the hobby.
      We are constantly learning.
      This is some of the "baby girls" (and boys) of our small collection.
      Blondi is the species who gives more trouble and problems and a lot of itchy too (we have to use a lot of anti-histaminic).
      Unfortunally our girl doesn't show any signs of recovering, and we wait for the worst cenario...
      At least we learn with it, now we reconize more signs of infection, but for us is a sad lost.

Comment

Hi,

Well nice to see you on the forums and I feel the loss of any T hard to accept in the same way that others feel for their particular pets.

After 15 years I am sure you have a lot of stories to share and advice to give - you just have to give it a go

I must get around to taking more photographs of mine and posting them here.

Anyway if your blondi goes at least you cannot be blamed for not seeking advice and you never know it might just pull through.

Richard
        There are 3 kinds of Tarantula keeper. Those that can count and those that can't.

My Collection as of the 30.10.10

Comment

Working...
        X