Acanthoscurria Geniculata moulting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acanthoscurria Geniculata moulting

My large female genic has been portly and pre-moult for some time. At 9pm last night, she finally flipped over. Nothing much happened until 1am, which is where these pictures start. Unfortunately i forgot to time when each picture was taken, but the final picture was 2:15am.

Looked to have put on about an inch on the legspan. Have to wait until she's feeling less groggy for a true measurement, but she's about 6.5" legspan now i estimate.
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

very nice pics

Comment

Thanks,

Just waiting for her to harden off, and then i'll attempt to see how big she is. Still very bad company at the moment, loveing to kick those hairs at me Normally she's fine for handleing, so hopefully after she's feeding again, she'll be okay.
      And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

id like to see some more pics,its a real nice T

Comment

All the other pictures of her that i have at the moment can be found at

My Site All from before this moult, so she's bigger now

Comment

Working...
          X