No announcement yet.

My Story 1988 Pics of My first T and My New 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Neil, I am a Black Country Ex Patriot now relocated to the South Coast.

I admit I dont get back as often I should to see relatives but there are a lot of T keepers up ther in the Midlands.

Ray
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Indeed there are Ray as we always find out at the show every year!
      www.serpents-web.co.uk a work in progress.

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Have you joined the BTS yet? If not why not? See the E-store to join online now

What is understood does not need to be discussed!

Comment

It was definately a Martin who I saw. We have been in Milton Keynes for 6 years now. My late husband whinged till I got rid of my t's before, I only had 13, got 100 or more now, and no one to whinge, ha ha.
        There weren't many of us then were there. Trev bought the smithi with his first ever weeks wages when he was 18, from Sedgley. Used to get the crickets from Dudley or Netherton, strewth, takes me back a bit.
        Mary
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Cont

Mike

Do you have any of those really nice vivariums I have seen with the twin double doors, in 30x30x30 and also the larger ones ??

Thanks

Neil
          Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

Comment

cont

Originally posted by mary walters
            It was definately a Martin who I saw. We have been in Milton Keynes for 6 years now. My late husband whinged till I got rid of my t's before, I only had 13, got 100 or more now, and no one to whinge, ha ha.
            There weren't many of us then were there. Trev bought the smithi with his first ever weeks wages when he was 18, from Sedgley. Used to get the crickets from Dudley or Netherton, strewth, takes me back a bit.
            Mary
            A pint in the Lamp Tavern will do nicely Ben used to love meal worms with 3 or 4 hanging from her mouth at the same time lol
            Neil & Jacqueline

It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them.

Comment

cont

Originally posted by RayHale
              Hi Neil, I am a Black Country Ex Patriot now relocated to the South Coast.

I admit I dont get back as often I should to see relatives but there are a lot of T keepers up ther in the Midlands.

Ray
              Which part Ray ??
              Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Hi Neil, yes we have got the exo-terra range in stock, off the top of my head the 30cm cube is £29.99 I think!!!

Mike

Now offering the full range of MicroClimate products and also the full range of Java wood Decor.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeconabeer
                  Hi Neil, yes we have got the exo-terra range in stock, off the top of my head the 30cm cube is £29.99 I think!!!

Mike
                  Excellent!! I might have to pay you guys a visit.

Hey, any special discount for BTS Members
                  Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

We do give a discount for BTS members, but you'll need to bring your card along with you to claim it.

Mike

Comment

Nice one, can I ask what discount we get?

Cheers,
                      Adam.
                      Arachnophiles & Forum!

Comment

Not a poblem Adam, we give a 10% discount on all except special offers

Hope to see you soon,

Mike

Comment

Lamp Tavern eh. I was chef for a time at both the White Swan in Netherton, where the kitchen was haunted, and the Lutley Mill in Halesowen.
                          Mary
                          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Nice story glad you found the site.

Whats wrong with Pokies Mr H?
                            Ray

Comment

cont

Originally posted by mary walters
                              Lamp Tavern eh. I was chef for a time at both the White Swan in Netherton, where the kitchen was haunted, and the Lutley Mill in Halesowen.
                              Mary
                              Bathams Hic Hic Horay
                              Neil & Jacqueline

Comment

Hiya Neil

That story would make excellent reading in the journal! Cant wait to see it there!
                                Good luck with your tank ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X