Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neil Richardson
    Originally posted by angelarachnid
    Well i hope to have 8 of the 11 species of Pokes for sale ( if the subfusca drops a sac).

Ray
    And i hope to have 6 of the 11 species of pokes in my car for the trip home

Already have P.fasciata and P.regalis
    I plan to add a few to the collection too, so looks like you're OK for customers Ray

My Collection:

Comment

My girfriend will be joining me but while im at the shpw and looking at all the fab Ts on offer she will go up to birmingham for (ahem) retail therapy for the weekend possibly with one of her friends.
      All you have to do is bring a husband with money....tis what I did Laughing

Comment

Hi pe@nut, tell her to visit the new Selfridges store in Birmingham.

I cant believe anyone would prefer shoping to the BTS Exhibition

Ray
        British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
        The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
        On
        [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Yes it was odd that she wanted to go shopping rather than join me at the show, she's more than happy to have a few drinks in the hotel the night before. She doesnt have interest in TS the way i do (not yet anyway but maybe over time ) However she tollerates them in her bedroom till we move up north for uni, then its seperate room for spiders and snakes you can put in a heated shed outside. Not even married yet and already wearing the pants in the house. .
          I can see the BTS show i will be at every year and regret not going sooner. I have noticed though that it will be the 21st show so I presume there must be some special plans to mark the society coming of age? Do you have the contact details for the hotel that is conjoined with the bTS show?

Comment

Working...
          X