Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Merchandise

Hello to all again!

Just wondering, apart from the T-Shirts I ordered whilst joining the BTS, are there other items than are available to us?

I was kinda hoping to get my grubby little mitts on some other goodies??

Any info?

Hello,

The BTS offers an impressive array of high-quality merchandise. The website e-Store is currently under development, but you can contact Martin Nicholas - martinnicholas@thebts.co.uk - to inquire about specific products. Personally, I would say that you should just make sure you attend the May Exhibition when all of the goodies are on full display!

Kind regards, Michael
    Last edited by Michael Jacobi; 14-03-07, 01:04 PM.
    MICHAEL JACOBI - exoticfauna@gmail.com
    -> Exotic Fauna, The Tarantula Bibliography, ARACHNOCULTURE E-Zine - exoticfauna.com
    -> The British Tarantula Society - thebts.co.uk
    | michael.jacobi@thebts.co.uk
    -> TARANTULAS.com - tarantulas.com

Comment

Thanks for that Michael

Will contact Martin today.

cheers!

Comment

Johanna
        Myself and Martin are working on the 2007 designs for the shirts, plus Martin is getting a new batch of goodies sorted out.

The new logo mugs and few other things, will be debut at the expo in May.

Regards
        Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

You going to be doing any of the T-shirts in XXL (for the more 'ample' arachnophile like myself ) this time Mark?

The XL ones just about fit me, but I look like I'm just coming up for a moult

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post

Excellent! Almost choked on my dinner!

Comment

I'm getting the hint that I need to attend the Exhibition!!

If only it weren't so far away!!

Comment

It's recommended Johanna. Went to my first one last year, and it was excellent. I drive down from North Wales, but I can't complain, because people come from Germany, Holland, Scotland, Sweden, even the US!

My Collection:

Comment

Hi again Phil

Have just been checking out this year's venue and to be honest I have travelled further for work once or twice (Halifax)

Not sure whether I can make it this year but will most definately consider it next year!!

The downside is getting someone to travel with as I have very few friends who have the slightest interest in T's!! Not always the most popular pets!

Comment

Originally posted by Johanna McMullen View Post
                    I'm getting the hint that I need to attend the Exhibition!!

If only it weren't so far away!!
                    Ummm... Johanna... I travel from Nashville, Tennessee USA. Now, I am not too good with UK geography, but I doubt driving from south Wales would take as long. It is THE event to attend!

Cheers, Michael
                    -> Exotic Fauna, The Tarantula Bibliography, ARACHNOCULTURE E-Zine - exoticfauna.com

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post
                      You going to be doing any of the T-shirts in XXL (for the more 'ample' arachnophile like myself ) this time Mark?

You tell them Phil . I've bugged Martin about this. Imagine the embarrassment of having to return the generous welcome-to-the-BTS-Committee shirt I was presented at the Lectures because I had recently molted.

Cheers, Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Jacobi View Post
                        You tell them Phil . I've bugged Martin about this. Imagine the embarrassment of having to return the generous welcome-to-the-BTS-Committee shirt I was presented at the Lectures because I had recently molted.

Cheers, Michael
                        Oops

We can't ALL be skeletal can we Michael. Mind you, nor can we get handsomely tailored £1.50 silk shirts to attend dinners

My Collection:

Comment

Great incentive to lose a little weight though boys. Look at me waif like.
                          British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                          The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                          On
                          [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Originally posted by Johanna McMullen View Post
                            Hi again Phil

Have just been checking out this year's venue and to be honest I have travelled further for work once or twice (Halifax)

Not sure whether I can make it this year but will most definately consider it next year!!

The downside is getting someone to travel with as I have very few friends who have the slightest interest in T's!! Not always the most popular pets!
                            Chances are there will be people going to the show who are from Wales or that will pass your area you could find out if anyones driving up and get a life. Last year me and my partner travelled from devon. She dont like spiders as your friends so instead she went to the shopping malls (bull ring and selfridges) and loved it maybe you could coax them into a shopping trip. You get your spider bits while they go shopping elsewhere at the malls. Post here and tarantula store find out whos from wales or bristol going to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
                              Great incentive to lose a little weight though boys. Look at me waif like.
                              I was hoping no one would suggest that Ray

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
                              X