No announcement yet.

Sling question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as i write this me little devils decided to flip herself A over T in the web and do her thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P5044317.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	93138

Best shot i could get without disturbing her too much

Comment

h keep us updated, and thats a superb pic. I love the look through all the web.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Johanna McMullen View Post
        I think I just soiled myself! Rflmao! That's fantastic! It would do it over a period of weeks just a bit at a time everytime you blink! lol!

Priceless, you have the same mentality as me Colin, fair do's!!

Yeah I was lucky to catch this fella in the act, wasn't even prepared for it to be moulting as I had chosen to starve it myself for a few days before it burst!! Eats like a horse!
        Just so happened I was poodling around upstairs and as usual I can't seem to walk into my bedroom without going through and checking every single one of them hasn't done anything amazing since the last time I checked (5 minutes ago!! lol)

Problem is, I keep them in those larger/taller spider pots that Lee sells and the plastic ain't too great for clear visibility in them, team this up with the extra webbing for the occaision on top of what they throw around their homes anyway (and the fact that being a P, murinus there was no way I was mucking about without a lid on!) I couldn't really get a good enough view/picture to film it.

Oh, and I have still to try and fit my firewire card to this PC and find my DV cable so even if I did get some fab film I wouldn't be able to post it here anyway!

Rubbish eh!?
        Literally half of my Murinus' enclosure is webbed, and he hasn't eaten for about 4 days now so here's hoping...

Not that I'd be able to see anything but hey ho, all part and parcel.

I'm sure my P Pederseni is almost ready, as is my B Vagans so fingers crossed!
        All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

Comment

just to whet your appetites!

sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies. You have certainly put my mind at rest and I will now lok forwad to my little guy moulting in his own time. I just hope I get the chance to see it.

Colin, I hope your little one's moult went well.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X