Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS EXHIBiTION ....whos going ?

Well I am? I think I ought to.

If you are then post it here. If its your first time and you have any questions then post them up. If you have been before dont forget its a NEW venue.

We have more exhibitors than ever before and more spiders than you can shake a stick at.

Its going to be incredible.

See you all there
    Last edited by Mark Pennell; 10-05-07, 08:43 PM.
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

We have more exhibtors than ever before and more spiders than you can shake a stick at.
    Dam I wish I could come over now just to see if this is true
    all the best
    Chris

Comment

I'll be there, and its my first time. I was thinking of showing one of my T's, if I was to do so how would I bring her?? And display her? I was also wanting to enter a photo, again how would I display it properly?

Mike

And I'vealready bought 2 T's and Tanks and am just picking them up on the day. a week to go and Im already spent up.. lol Well I have some in reserve for a juv genic if I can find one.

Comment

Yup i'm going (plus children)

Same as Mike, got a photo i may enter, is it the normal pop it into a frame and put name and telephone number on the back like it was at the herp shows Ray?

Comment

I'm going, see you there

My Collection:

Comment

I wont be going to the show due work commitments... first show I have missed in 21 years!.

Like HELL I'll be there, mind you might have to poke with with a sharp stick to keep me awake

Its going to be a good un!

Cheers
            Mark

------------------------------------------------------
            Serious Ink tattoo studio -
            Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Yup I will be there

1st show for me.

Kain

Comment

Tracy & I will be there
                regards
                phil
                www.thetarantulastore.net

Comment

I'm going and I'm already a little ball of excitement!!

My first show and I'm just hoping I find it ok! (My sense of direction is horrendous!)

Trying to scrape together every last peeny to buy most of the spiders you'll be shaking that stick at! lol

Comment

Yup. I'm going, I'm taking my little boy (Sonny) its our second show & he is entering some of his spids also bringing masses for sale so keep a look out for Mary Walters & pick yourself a bargain up, Mary also has an obscene amount of beautiful Tarantulas for sale so dont forget to visit her table.

Comment

First time for me two. Many thanks to Richard Simmons!!

Mike.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I shall certainly be there and my second time round. Unfortunately wont be staying the weekend and joining the celebration the night before the show however still be at the show.

Comment

show

Bonjour ! I will be there with my dear friend JM Verdez !!!! Like every year . Roberto .......
                          Amygalement Votre

Comment

Sarah and I will be there trying to keep Mary off my "Best African" title.
                            Want to steal her avicularia, or brachypelma titles off her if i can
                            And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Howdle View Post
                              Yup. I'm going, I'm taking my little boy (Sonny) its our second show & he is entering some of his spids also bringing masses for sale so keep a look out for Mary Walters & pick yourself a bargain up, Mary also has an obscene amount of beautiful Tarantulas for sale so dont forget to visit her table.
                              I've stopped looking at Sonnys list for sale, eveytime I look i see another one I want. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X