No announcement yet.

BTS EXHIBiTION ....whos going ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there, hoping to give people a run for their money in............hah, not telling!!!
    Why can't anyone call me "Sir", without adding "Will you please leave"?

Comment

Hi All,

Unfortunately its too far for me as well Elaine!!, and like Neil I have a back problem and sitting in the car for that length of time I wouldn't be able to move once I got there let alone get out of the car.

Never mind I am expecting you all to give me all the gossip when you get back. What you've bought ( ha ha ha) I bet you all come back with more than you intended too. Johanna could this be you?

Anyway I hope you all have great time, just sorry I can't be there to meet you all.

Regards

Barbara

Comment

Well as long as my wife still holds out, and dosen,t give birth till i get home on sunday, i will be there. Anyone know how long it will take to get back from the show to Kent, just in case. lol

Comment

Kate and I will be there, we will be on the Spider Shop stand same as last year.

Shame we cannot make a weekend of it this year due to a bit of a balls up where we double booked ourselves for 2 events this weekend, but Sunday is a definite

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Lane View Post
            Kate and I will be there, we will be on the Spider Shop stand same as last year.

Shame we cannot make a weekend of it this year due to a bit of a balls up where we double booked ourselves for 2 events this weekend, but Sunday is a definite

Wont be able make a weekend this time round either but there's always the weekend in Feb for lectures which should be good next year with Steve Nunn. Speaking of which Leon I dont recall seeing you at the lectures 2007.
            Will Lee have any more Sydney Huntsman spiders all mine died ;-(

Comment

BTS Members Entry

Me again

How will us 'BTS crew' be recognised when we arrive? Will we need to bring our BTS membership numbers with us?

Comment

if you mean Mark, Ray, Angela and the rest of the organisers just look for the ones with a stressed out look on their faces Jo

Comment

Lol, I was thinking that!

Nah, I mean how will we be recognised to get our 'discount' entry fee??

(Not that it's going to break the bank but that couple of quid could be the difference between one more sling or not! lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Johanna McMullen View Post
                    Lol, I was thinking that!

Nah, I mean how will we be recognised to get our 'discount' entry fee??

(Not that it's going to break the bank but that couple of quid could be the difference between one more sling or not! lol)
                    Haven't you been taught the secret handshake yet?

Actually, just show your membership card at the door

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post

Actually, just show your membership card at the door

I was hoping I would be taught that this year at the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post
                        I thought i'd joined the BTS not the MASONS

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith (pe@nut) View Post
                          Wont be able make a weekend this time round either but there's always the weekend in Feb for lectures which should be good next year with Steve Nunn. Speaking of which Leon I dont recall seeing you at the lectures 2007.
                          Oops

We missed the lectures this year, my fault I cocked up and didn't check my email for a while when I was moving house.

Must go next year as I've been talking with Steve for years and it will be great to meet him at last.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith (pe@nut) View Post
                            Adam
                            Just a quick note, ahead of the full annoucment on the Feb Lectures, unfortunatly we have had notifacation from Steve NUnn that he cannot attend the 2008 lectures. He will be lecturing for us some time in the future.

Fernando Perez-Miles has formally agreed to lecture in the 2008 - more details to follow later, needless to say this will be a Feb lectures NOT to be missed! detials are to be finalised.

Book early and aviod dissapointment>

Regards
                            Mark

------------------------------------------------------
                            Earth Tiger Tour & Tattooing
                            Guided trips to Borneo and beyond
                            Forget the rest travel with the best!

Comment

oh well nevermind either way the lecture will be just as good

Comment

Who is giving the lecture at the exhibition this year?? Sarah and I really enjoyed last years
                                And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Working...
                                X