• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is an occular photo Of my male P.fortis

Hope it helps
    "madness is the gift thats been given to me"

Comment

• Thats a cool ocular field photo David! I've tried this with my scope using my phone as a camera. Looks like i only see 6 eyes there too
      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

• Here is another ocular shot this time its taken from a female P,platyomma which is now sub/adult about 7 inches in length.

Enjoy, David
        "madness is the gift thats been given to me"

Comment

• Hello Everyone!!!

Hi Craig,
          This my be my first time posting on this forum, but this thread is the best
          i have read. (thank you)
          I wish you all the luck with the CS, and all the work you are doing with them.

I have been keeping spiders for 30+yrs. (a bit new to the internet and forums). IT is great to read and hear such a strong convection for a
          species. That is in dyer need of protection i salute you.

Webbing Regards,

Comment

• Not trying to add fuel to either side of the debate, but has anyone tried to keep any other species of Pamphobeteus comunally? P. antinous perhaps?
            KJ Vezino
            Certified Arachnoholic
            My T Gallery
            Quest for Knowledge: All the T info links you need!
            "Have You Hugged Your Spiders Today?"

KJ’s Collection

Comment

• I believe nobody as it's out of "the common rule" we have for such and similar species even we knew about P. nigricolor reported to live communally.
              All the best,
              Mikhail from Russia

Welcome to: http://tarantulas.tropica.ru

Comment

• sorry to bring this thread back to life but I am looking for some more updates pic's and such thanks
                "The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?"
                Jeremy Bentham

Comment

• Toran Tsorry to bring this thread back to life but I am looking for some more updates pic's and such thanks
                  Definatley, me too!o

Comment

• bump
                    any more updates? bump bump buuuuuump

Comment

• I got my first Pamphobeteus at about the same time as I saw this thread for the first time and I am now totally besotted with them!
                      Craig, you haven't updated us on your progress for a while now, we all waiting with bated breath!

Comment

• i want to know, too!
                        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Tap, tap, tap.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Taki Tsonis View Post
                            Tap, tap, tap.......
                            Perhaps he has fallen into the CS viv and has since been mauled by 3 different generations of tarantula?

The Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiircle of Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife...
                            All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

Comment

• Oooh, they would have grown lot's then. Lol. I wish we could get some sort of update!!! Anything?

Comment

• Yes i agree, it would be great to here a little something.
                                Or a couple new photos!!

Comment

Working...
                                X