No announcement yet.

Grasshoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL it would be an excuse to get that highly tempting family bucket deal...
    share it with the pets!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
      Shouldn't be a problem with shop bought ones, What scopions do you keep, my S maurus is the only scorp that will touch locusts, the P. imperators & cavimanus are cricket only eaters, weird that eh?

I know what you mean about these silent crickets.....silent untill they get their wings !!!!

I drop a little honey on the males' wings, firstly, it stops them chirping & secondly, the others eat the honey and destroy the wings, also gut loads them at the same time.
      Christ Colin, that must take a bit of time to get them all! I just get funny images "Stay still, this is for you and your friends own good!"

I feed locusts for arboreal T's and crix for the terrestrial/fossorials...
      All those legs and not a pair of shoes in sight... Nice tarsus tho...

Comment

patience is a virtue in this case Robert, i just catch the crickets as they moult into adults, (some chirp some don't so it's not as bad as it sounds keeping up though)

I do the same for my arboreals too, hoppers are much better i think, and i've never yet had one chew on a moulting spider.
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Working...
        X