No announcement yet.

If you know anyone in Hastings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have now reported it to local police with all info i had if anyone else has had anything similar with the said nikky lee please can you let me know thanks

Mandy

Comment

Hi Mandy,
      I'd read your message before reading these posts so sorry if everything seems a little squiffy. I still have copies of all e-mail correspondance I've had concerning Nicky Lee (I think) if the police want them.If not I know someone else who has. Anything I can do to help please let me know.
      sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

the same here,
        chris
        if you like my photos then post a repy.,
        it makes it worthwhile to me,if you dont like ,still post a reply esp if you can tell me where i went wrong

bts member
        tarantula newbie
        snakes for years

Comment

thanks they are going to ring me back cant get on bugnation have tried several times today but no luck will try again later thanks again mandy

Mandy

Comment

pm

i have sent you both nicola and chris a pm

Mandy

Comment

Hi Nicola,
              I was almost scammed by this pair myself, but fortunately managed to get my money back after i managed to get hold of a phone number for Nicky Lees girlfriends house. I basically had to phone her every other day and made it clear i wasn,t giving up, involving your local police, as well as Hastings police should do the trick too. Anyway, the phone number for Robyn , his girlfriend, is 01424 430452, the address : 157 Athelston Road, Hastings TN35 5JF. Good luck

Comment

Robyn Bevis (nicky lee)

Originally posted by MANDY WILLIS View Post
                I live not far from hastings but the address i got didnt exist if anyone has it i will gladly go along to find out whats going on
                157 Athelston Road,
                Hastings
                TN35 5JF

Good luck

Comment

nikky lee

hi nicola just to let you know had a letter from bexhill on sea police today P.C.Barnes investigating officer and any one with any information regarding nikky lee to send it to him as an ivestigation has begun....... will let you know when i hear more mandy

Mandy

Comment

Working...
                  X