No announcement yet.

Newark and a frog and a cockroach :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray, i have a couple frozen deads...no idea what to do to preserve them, but could bring them like that?
    one's a Cyriopagopus sp Singapore Blue, and i also have a P. fortis sling.
    i'd have more, but i stupidly didn't freeze them on finding them.
    if this is any good to you, let me know...
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Bellamy View Post
      Thanks Oli,

Will it be roughly the same as the BTS show in terms of size/attendance?
      Its not as big or as good as BTS but its proberbly the best one that AES does, not as big as Kempton as in size but there are plenty of T sellers. Above all its a great atmosphere at Newark, foods not that bad either lol.
      J x

Comment

Most of you know Mary, she'll be helping out on Sonny's table. You cant miss Sonny, he's 9 years old & will be wearing a blue BTS pokie metalica T shirt.
        Find him on his table (yes he's a trader) & you'll find most of us & many AP members also.
        J x

See ya sunday Mary x x x

Comment

Originally posted by Steve McIntyre View Post
          Hi All, quick question, does anyone have paul Holt's telephone no. (the show organiser,) please? Just wondered if he's sent the show passes out yet? More importantly, has he received my form & cheque!! Thanks,
          Hiya Steve, I have his phone number somewhere & his email addy.
          He did email me yesterday as I contacted him regarding Sonny's tables. He said he was waiting till middle of this week & sending all passes out together.
          pm me if you get stuck & i'll pass you his details.
          J x

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Howdle View Post
            Most of you know Mary, she'll be helping out on Sonny's table. You cant miss Sonny, he's 9 years old & will be wearing a blue BTS pokie metalica T shirt.
            Find him on his table (yes he's a trader) & you'll find most of us & many AP members also.
            J x

See ya sunday Mary x x x
            See ya Sunday Jay xxx

Ray I have some deads for ya.

Lee did ya get my emails mate, and more to the point, have you reserved my spiddys??????
            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Show

Hi Guys & Gals
              Well I'll be there , if you want to say Higher my name is Roy. I walk with a stick cause my back's K--------d I have long hair beard and I wear a stetson with a black mamber skin on it . So I'm quite distinctive, and if I don't where a coat cause it is warm, I'll have a leather bikers vest with Rainy City Manchester on the back .

So Don't be shy come and say hello, I don't bite like a T only if you want me to lol.
              C U All there
              Roy.
              My Other Critters Are.

"Tarantulas of coarse."

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Patten View Post
                Hi Guys & Gals
                Well I'll be there , if you want to say Higher my name is Roy. I walk with a stick cause my back's K--------d I have long hair beard and I wear a stetson with a black mamber skin on it . So I'm quite distinctive, and if I don't where a coat cause it is warm, I'll have a leather bikers vest with Rainy City Manchester on the back .

So Don't be shy come and say hello, I don't bite like a T only if you want me to lol.
                C U All there
                Roy.
                you missed it mate, it was 2 months ago LOL
                Oli

PS Kettering and BTS shows are coming up late March/early April

Comment

Hello

Hello Roy , Welcome some shows due hope to see you there, it seems as though you will not be hard to find Lol. Lol.
                  My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

Working...
                  X