Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bit of an emergency! king baboon sling illness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many times in life when we end up *being wise after the event*...don't kick yourself, we learn new things everyday.

I'm glad the little one is picking up again, I would have cried for you if you had lost that one too...but see your PM's anyways. Well done, for battling on.

Comment

well i'm going to keep the treatment up for a bit, just for safety's sake.
      i've given a bit of food tonight, so hoping she has a nibble.
      aww thanks again
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Welcome you are!
        Yup...I'd keep up the additional water until such time as you think he/she is back to 100% regular behaviour, scuttling away from the cotton bud etc.

Comment

well was flippin hard to get him/her to grab the cotton bud this evening. very energetic again! but was gratifying to see the fangs working, pulling the water into her/his mouth.
          going to have a quick look before i dive into oblivion for the night to see if he/she has eaten. that will be a good sign i think.
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I'll be over the moon for you when I see the post saying *baby has eaten*!!

Anyways...sleep well James, and I'll talk to you tomorrow...errr...later today! lol

Comment

Working...
            X