Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proudly presenting "Madame Miranda" (G.Pulchra) and eggs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proudly presenting "Madame Miranda" (G.Pulchra) and eggs!

Well, today I've had to refill Madame's water bowl, and being as she was so steady and untroubled by my presence (albeit at the opposite end of her tank), I took the opportunity to get the photo-shoot that I have been itching for...*phew*...I don't think she noticed me! lol

So...finally I get to show everyone my gorgeous G. Pulchra girl with her eggs!!
    Attached Files

Many congratulations Louise, may you have zillions of slings, all big and healthy xxxxxxxxx
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Thank you soooo much Mary!!

If they turn out half as gorgeous as your Cambs slings I'll be delighted.

*hugs* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

brilliant congratulations

Comment

Cheers Wesley!
          Now I just want the weeks to tick by as fast as possible so that I can welcome the babies into the world....until then....I'm gonna stress!! lol

Comment

lol we are all the same when it comes to a new sac. dont worry

Comment

Congratulations Louise I hope you have loads of cute little ones shortly.

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

EXCELENT

Hope its a good un

Ray

Comment

brilliant news ,good luck
                  chris
                  if you like my photos then post a repy.,
                  it makes it worthwhile to me,if you dont like ,still post a reply esp if you can tell me where i went wrong

bts member
                  tarantula newbie
                  snakes for years

Comment

congratulations louise, good luck with your egg sac , hope you get lots of healthy babies

Comment

Fantastic, looking good so far !!!
                      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Thanks so much everyone, Elaine, Ray G, Chris, Andy & Colin...I'm hoping that there will be more than 3 babies by the end of it, or I won't have many to hand out!! lol

Colin...that's a start at least...can't wait to show you Miranda in the flesh.

Comment

Congradulations Louise, and what a lovely girlie too!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much, Sylvi. I love her to bits, and she has such a laid back nature...she's done me proud right through the whole mating to laying routine, so I guess I should stop fretting and trust her...she's done a brilliant job so far.
                            I hope Haggle's adventures lead to an eggsac for you and Robert to share too (my fingers are crossed), that'd be just awesome to have a few more Pulchra slings around. I'll bet you're missing that delicious boy of yours, he's a lovely specimen.

Comment

Yes I am missing him, he will be on his way back soon . Hopefully we will have a nice big sac....... which will keep Robert busy lol as I only want about 6 of them, thats plenty for me to grow on with the others I have here, plus he has already been on loan once so there may be a few from there too ( fingers and toes crossed ). I have a lovely Juv/sub-adult female so a few nice mini Haggles growing up would be a bit special, hence I am watching your postings carefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X